Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Back for more...?

Oh, hi there!

I've got the itch to start writing again.  If I'm to make it a successful habit, I need to write something every day, or I'll quickly fall off the bandwagon, I'm pretty sure.  Even just a quick post to keep the string going.

So, what's new since the last post?  Quite a bit, these will be some of the topics of upcoming posts.

1.  Moved away from the border, now I'm near the middle of the US.  Maybe I have to change my name to Min-Mex-Mid?
2.  Had a couple jobs come and go.  Weird and interesting stuff...
3.  Started a small manufacturing side project
4.  Bought a CNC milling machine, rented a workspace, spent a bunch of $$$ for #3
5.  Been debating whether to try to make #3 into my main gig, or to keep it as a fairly profitable sideline - lots of pros and cons either way for internal debate.
6.  Sort of did a fitness program for a while, but have not kept up with it recently.
7.  Improved my marriage quite a bit.  Thanks to Athol Kay and the Mindful Attraction Plan
8.  Became a fan of James Altucher's Choose Yourself theme.
9.  Still a big fan of GTD - David Allen's Getting Things Done.
10.  Become a fan of some other stuff too, see the updated blogroll.

See you around...

No comments: